I'd never heard it before until that night but it's great isn't it - so so true! This is exactly why I want meditation to become part of my daily routine - the busier you are, the more you need it. It's going well at the groups. Each time, I'm finding it a lot easier with a big group of people that I don't know. I've also tried really hard this week to do five minutes every day when I get in from work. It was going well but then I had plans straight after school a few days in a row and that's when it all goes to pot! :/
Love this quote! How is your meditation going?
ReplyDeleteI'd never heard it before until that night but it's great isn't it - so so true! This is exactly why I want meditation to become part of my daily routine - the busier you are, the more you need it. It's going well at the groups. Each time, I'm finding it a lot easier with a big group of people that I don't know. I've also tried really hard this week to do five minutes every day when I get in from work. It was going well but then I had plans straight after school a few days in a row and that's when it all goes to pot! :/
ReplyDelete