Sunday, 5 October 2014

Day 13 (4/10/2014): A Productive Lazy Day


Sometimes, all you need is a lazy day where you don't get out of your pyjamas and don't move more than five meters away from your bed all day! And after a crazy, nonstop four weeks and two consecutively jam packed weekends with Munich then friends visiting, I welcomed it with open arms yesterday. As well as it being restful and relaxing, I also managed to get lots done too which was handy - the kind of things I've just not had time to do because I've been so busy. It did, however, make the Photo Challenge more of a 'challenge' than usual, but I feel that the shot I ended up with summarises the day perfectly. Wonkiness aside, (although I do like what that adds to the picture) it's one of my favourite photos of the challenge so far. I love the blurriness of the foreground in contrast with the sharpness of the background through the mirror. Yay for photo fun and lazy days! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment