Wednesday, 8 October 2014
Day 17 (8/10/2014): Sunset Inferno
As with yesterday's shot, this looks better smaller. I went for a walk this evening after a third consecutive 11 hour day this week just as the sun was just going down, and despite the fact it has been a very rainy, miserable day, the evening sky was BEAUTIFUL! I wanted to capture the beauty but it's difficult when you're in a city and all the surrounding buildings are so tall. I then walked past this largely glass fronted building and the reflection of the the sunset in the windows was spectacular! I was mesmerised. I really wanted to capture the exact sight I was seeing so I tried hard to adjust the settings and get it just right. The colours here aren't quite as striking as they were in the moment, but by the time I'd fiddled with the settings, the colour of the sky had darkened and just moments later, everything was in total darkness. It's amazing the sights you stumble upon when you're out and about on a whim. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment