Wednesday, 19 November 2014

Day 59 (19/11/2014): Another Boring Food Photo...



The great thing about this challenge is just that - it challenges you. It challenges you to look at things in different way. It challenges you to keep things new and interesting. It challenges you to create opportunities and to get out and about seeing new places. It challenges you to do new things.  It challenges you to LIVE a life to the FULL.

And that's all well and good and the way I do try to live my life and most certainly one of the reasons I decided to undertake this challenge, but unfortunately, in this profession, that is not always possible. And during weeks of death by APP, report writing, Parents' Evenings, open classes, etc, etc, etc, survival and basically getting through each day is all you can manage in the hours you are given.

So unfortunately, today's photo is a boring one and that will just have to do. (Ugh, not a phrase I am familiar with using!)

No comments:

Post a Comment